LYA Plastic concrete block mould
This is our newest design of block mould, made of PP(EP200K) plastic, with size of 300*150*150mm for the full mould, 150X150X150mm for the half mould. Warranty for this mould can be above 1500 times, just need a vibrating table and pan mixer then you can do producing, it's a perfect choice for a small and medium-sized factory.
It can replace the normal block machine to produce the concrete blocks for your house building, also the final block from this mould is with smooth surface and easy to paint and decorate the indoor and outdoor wall. Most importantly, this block can be 100% interlock together which will save more cement during building and more stable structure for the whole house.
With this mould, Blocks/Bricks can be made with unskilled labor on site, Construction can be achieved with unskilled labor. Now this block is widely used in Thailand, Malaysia, Arab countries, and Africa countries, as it is in advantage of saving transport costs, saving energy, fasting building and longevity.
How to demould smoothly and get strong blocks:
A. The moulding oil should use the wasted engine oil.( Note: can't use diesel, which dry too quickly)
B. To the demoulding time, you should demould when the concrete dry at a certain degree,at which degree, the concrete is concreted,but won't stick on the mould when demould. (to this point, you can try several times to get the suitable idea.)
C. To get the strong block, except the aboved points, you should vibrate to release the air, and make cement and other materials fasten each other.
The advantages :
1. It is possible to build a 42-square-meter cottage in 3 days without any special training for ordinary workers. The process is simple and easy to operate.
2. The construction cost is lower. For example, a 4 × 3 meter house plus a roof can be completed in 4 days and 1-2 days, which greatly reduces the labor time and saves more costs than the ordinary building.
3. The mold can be reworked in production, can be used immediately after the completion of the construction of the house, completely saving the finished brick transport costs.
4. This mold out of the finished structure makes the building's house is easy to take the line and the pipeline.
5. Two blocks can be more perfect and seamless bonding together, only need a small amount of concrete mud for mutual bonding. This will save even more on concrete materials and costs.